Monday, October 11, 2010

45's

The last couple of weeks I have been helping my daughter move to her new place. I had a couple of bookshelves she wanted, so I was busy unloading all my stuff off of them. And let me tell you, I had a LOT of stuff on them. I was on the last shelf of the second bookcase, I moved a bag and it made a weird noise. My daughter asked me what was in the bag. I said 45's. Her response.. bullets? (guess you can't tell we have a few weapons around the house :P) I laughed so hard as I explained no, not bullets, records. ( At least I didn't have to explain what records were. Thank God.)

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

E.L.:
LOL...amazing what you find when you HAVE to move stuff...

45 records...yeah, I still have a few (and the turntable to play them on...and I remember waiting for the NEW ones to get to the record store.

The ORIGINAL "compact disc", to be sure.

Wyatt Earp said...

What the hell is a "record?" Were they before compact discs? :)