Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,
I greatly appreciate you listening to me before about wanting a snow day during the week. But once was sufficient, thanks.

sincerely,
Easily Lost




(click to enlarge)

We're between the top two areas. Drifts of over four feet all over the place. It is still snowing here. It's 1:30 p.m. and the plows have not gone down the street yet. I'll upload some pics the kids took of the storm last night and hopefully a video of what is lovingly referred to as "thundersnow" sometime later today. It was a spectacular storm to watch and listen to. Thunder, lightening and snow :D And to think, this is only the third day of spring.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

EL:
I can only remember hearing "thundersnow" a handful of times in my 58 years.
That amazes me, even though it's just a typical thunderstorm with "harder water"...lol

Good videos

Stay safe.

Easily Lost said...

Normally it doesn't last more then an hour. Ours lasted almost 4 hours, it was cool.