Saturday, April 16, 2011

What's the date?

Last time I checked today was April 16th. Double checks to be sure..... yep, still is. I look outside and I would swear it was late November. It's snowing here. Yes, that 4 letter S word. Mid April and the ground is white. Temperature with windchill is 22. Yes I used the W word also. What the holy heck is Mother Nature thinking. Does she need to go out on a bender or something? Or did she already do that. A few days ago our state was hammered with tornadoes, last night we had sleet. Today it's snow. I would greatly appreciate some of that global warming right about now. I'm chilled to the bone.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

EL:
I know how you feel. We had a couple days that wer worthy of not having to wear a jacket here in Indiana.
We can;t seem to shake this colder weather.
I have ONLY turned off the heat during the daylight hours OF those several days.
Been on every night so far.

I'm sure we'll all be complaining about the severe HEAT and HUMIDITY soon enough, too...LOL.

Stay safe (and warm) out there.