Thursday, June 11, 2009

blah blah blah

That is exactly what I got out of his speech today. Blah blah blah. Yes, when he has a speech written out for him, that all he has to do is read, he does very well.
When it came to the question and answer segment of the meeting........not so much. In fact, in some parts he sputtered worse then a car running out of gas. Forget coherent clear thoughts. It really does make me glad I didn't bother going. Leader or not. He sounded like a kid trying to give his first oral presentation and not doing a very good job of it. I finally gave up trying to listen, because it was making my teeth hurt. I'm not sure how much of the q&a they will have around the net, but if you get a chance to listen, let me know how long you held out, before saying enough.
Here is a copy of the prepared speech.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

What speech?
I didn;t hear ANY speech...

Then again, I was too busty trying to figure out the future of making our ends meet...thanks to Barry.

Welcome to:
Teleprompters R US

;)

Diane said...

I listened to it on CNN and was immediately beset with a wave of nausea. Blurred vision started and suddenly I was transported back in time to early 40s Germany, with a demagogue speaking, in a foreign tongue, waving his arm around, stopping every so often for applause and effect. Except this time there was no little mustache on the man. But the gist was the same.

Buckaroo Banzai said...

One speech sounds like the other. Guy is such a tool.