Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Back to work

Monday was my first night back to work after the stent placement. I followed most of the doctor's orders. Didn't drive for 24 hours, no heavy lifting for the first week. I also neglected to see the no pulling/pushing for 2 weeks. And they specified stuff like raking, vacuuming etc. Whooooooooooooops. I had to run my old machine Monday night, which consists of pulling apart bales of material and putting it on the conveyor belt. Tuesday morning rolled around, and 5200 pounds of material later, needless to say I was a bit sore. (ok that might be an understatement, my right shoulder was singing an aria) I figure it was not related to the ticker, since I didn't keel over yet. I'll see how it feels tomorrow. For today, I plan on curling up under a ton of quilts, and sleeping until such time as my body decrees it is time to get up. All phones are turned off. If I don't talk to you later tonight, I hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve.

No comments: