Friday, January 23, 2009

Chat wandering

I was bored this morning, so I decided to wander around the rooms of Yahoo. Being a reg in two chat rooms, you kind of get use to how people talk and their personalities. You know who you can trust and who you shouldn't. (haven't been burned yet) So I went to see what it was like in some other rooms. It wasn't as bad as I would have thought. Every room had bots of some form, which I expected. They had a wide variety of people. From friendly to obnoxious. A/S/L (age/sex/location) is alive and well out there, which we don't use in the help rooms. We really don't need that in order to help you with your computer problem. So all in all, it was a nice experience, for the most part.
(I went into Police & Fire, Computer Lobby, and Pagan chat)

If you ever get bored, you might try it sometime.

No comments: