Monday, January 5, 2009

meme snagged from Snigs

Following Snig's lead, here is my take on this.


1. Do you like blue cheese?
nope, cheddar or nothing.

2. Have you ever smoked?
Yeppers.

3. Do you own a gun?
You mean someone doesn't have one? :O
rifles, shotguns, and a pistol, also have a couple crossbows.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
grape

5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment?
nope

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
quick lunch

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
The grinch who stole Christmas

.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning?
coke

9. Can you do push ups?
yes, but I wimp out at 10.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
a copper cuff bracelet with the sun and moon on it

11. Favorite hobby?
reading, playing on the computer

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
nope

13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
my smoking

14. Middle name?
Elizabeth

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. this is a really dumb commercial (credit report.come)
2. what was the name of that song I wanted to find
3. is it Thursday yet?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
coke, coke zero, orange juice

17. How many siblings do you have?
three

18. Current hate right now?
political correctness

19. Favorite place to be?
home

21. Where would you like to go?
Australia, Ireland

22. Name three people who might complete this:
Larry, Moe and Curly ( I have no idea)

23. Do you own slippers?
slippers? what are those. no I have shoes on as soon as I get up.

24. What shirt are you wearing?
Navy blue t-shirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
sometimes :D

26. Can you whistle?
yes

27. Favorite color?
purple

28. Would you be a pirate?
can I have a sword?

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower, I sing in the car though. classic rock

30. Favorite Girls Names?
Heidi, Nicole

31. Favorite boy’s names:
Jacob, Anthony

32. What is in your pocket?
no pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
idiots in the chat room

34. What vehicle do you drive?
black jeep liberty, little suv with a lot of attitude

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I have broke many things( arm, ankles, thumbs) that is the extent of injuries.

36. Do you love where you live?
if it was warm, I would love it.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
four

38. Who is your loudest friend?
can't think of any I would categorize as loud.

39. Do you have any pets?
8 cats, 2 dogs, 4 fish, 2 horses.

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
not that I know of

41. Your favorite book(s):
anything between a front and back cover
specifically sci-fi, mystery, crime

42. Do you collect anything?
books and music

43. Favorite Sports Team?
Minnesota Vikings

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Go rest high on that mountain

1 comment:

Snigglefrits said...

Looks like a Pass to me EL!

Thanks for sharing. :)