Friday, September 11, 2009

9-11 where were you?


Remember


Like anyone will ever forget, where they were, or what they were doing. I was currently laid off from one job, and filling in at my part time job at the restaurant. I was heading to work that morning, when they came on the radio with the news. I actually had to fight with myself not to turn around and head back home. Once I got to work, I tried calling my family on my cell phone, but it wouldn't go through. We had the televisions going, so we saw exactly what was going on. There were a few customers in that morning, but they too were more interested in what was on the tv, then their breakfast. The only sound was the reporter and the live feed of the destruction, as it happened.

The Eagle Tear picture I am posting was created back then. I truly wish I knew who designed it, because I would love to give them full credit.




1 comment:

Bob G. said...

EL:
Very nice picture...you're not alone.
MANY of us will never forget!